1. Overview. Brooks Pawn & Jewelry (the "Company"),
recognizes and respects the privacy of users of the Website. The
described below (the "Policy"), tells you about the
information that the Company collects through the Website, how we use
that information and how you can opt out of certain uses of information
we may collect. If you access the Website you are consenting to the
information collection and use practices described in this Policy, as
modified from time to time by us.
3. Information The Company May Collect About You.
We collect the following types of information on the Website:
The actual information we collect from you depends on the services you use on the Website.
4. Disclosure of Your Personal and Aggregate Information.
Personal Information. The Company will not sell or disclose your Personal Information without your consent except as set forth below.
Aggregate Information: The Company collects
"Aggregate Information" about you and your use of the Website whenever
you visit the Company online. For instance, the Company may collect
various forms of "click stream" information such as entry and exit
points for our Website (i.e., referring URLs or domains), site traffic
statistics, page views, impressions, and operating system and browser
type. In addition, when users request pages on the Website, the
Company's servers automatically log the users IP address. An IP address
is a number that is automatically assigned to your computer whenever you
are surfing the Web. The Company may collect, compile, store, publish,
promote, report, sell, or otherwise disclose or use any and all
Aggregate Information. However, if the Company correlates any Aggregate
Information to you, such information will be treated like Personal
Information under this Policy.
5. Cookies. The Company may make use of "cookies" on the Website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user's computer by a web server based on the permissions set in a user's browser software. Cookies allow us to track usage of our Website to determine which areas are useful or popular and which are not, thereby enabling us to improve and update the Website effectively.
6. Security. The Company uses reasonable efforts to store and maintain personal information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by any unauthorized party. If you are asked to provide financial information in connection with your request for the Company's products or services, such information will be collected through a secure internet connection using reasonable commercial security measures. We store no financial information or social security information on the Website. When we do transmit your data, we use only secure servers using current encryption technology to encode your data safely. We make reasonable efforts to attempt to prevent the unauthorized access of our systems containing personal data.
7. Breach of Security. In the event of a breach of our information system security that may compromise your personal financial information, we will promptly notify you of such breach at the e-mail address that we have on file for you. We reserve the right to reasonably delay such notification as may reasonably be necessary as part of any internal investigation or law enforcement efforts related to such breach.
8. Outside Links. While on the Website, you may be referred to web sites other than the Company's Website. A link from the Website to such a third party website does not imply endorsement of that site nor any ability to control that site's privacy practices. Be aware that third party websites may collect data and personal information and operate according to their own privacy practices. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies of third party websites before submitting any Personal Information to them.
9. Opting Out, Removal of Personal Information and Contacting Us. To opt out of receiving marketing information or to unsubscribe from any specific email service, email a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have questions or concerns about this Policy, or the accuracy of any Personal Information we hold about you, please contact us at email@example.com. You may request removal of your Personal Information from our system(s) by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. We will comply with your request except to the extent we are required to maintain your information in accordance with our document retention policies or applicable laws or regulations. We will do our best to respond promptly to your concerns.
At this time, Brooks Pawn & Jewelry Inc. ships merchandise to locations within the continental United States. Additionally Brooks Pawn & Jewelry Inc. ship's to Alaska and Hawaii. The risk of loss and title for all merchandise ordered on this Web site pass to you when the merchandise is delivered to the shipping carrier.
Orders placed before 3:00pm pacific time will be shipped within forty-eight (48) hours, orders placed after 3:00pm pacific time will be shipped within seventy-two (72) hours. Any out of stock items or special orders the purchaser will be notified within twenty-four (24) hours of there order as to special handling.
If you have any questions in regard to our shipping policy please contact us at:
Brooks Pawn & Jewelry
1501 Coffee Road, Suite F
Modesto, CA 95355
Brooks Pawn & Jewelry Inc. charges sales tax for merchandise ordered on this Web site based on the applicable state sales tax rate and the location to which the order is being shipped.
VOID WHERE PROHIBITED:
Although the information on this Web site is accessible worldwide, not all products or services discussed in this Web site are available to all persons or in all geographic locations or jurisdictions. Brooks Pawn & Jewelry Inc. and the advertisers each reserve the right to limit the provision of their products or services to any person, geographic area, or jurisdiction they so desire and to limit the quantities of any products or services that they provide. Any offer for any product or service made in the materials on this Web site is void where prohibited.
GOVERNING LAW: In the event of litigation both parties agree that the Law of the State of business registration of Brooks Pawn & Jewelry Inc. shall apply and both parties shall consent to the jurisdiction of said State's courts, or in the event of diversity of citizenship, the United States District Court for the (District). Both parties expressly waive a trial by jury.
MISCELLANEOUS: The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Brooks Pawn & Jewelry Inc. with respect to this Web site. The Terms and Conditions supercede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral or written between you and Brooks Pawn & Jewelry Inc. with respect to this Web site. No modification of the Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless it is authorized by Brooks Pawn & Jewelry Inc.. If any provision of the Terms and Conditions is found to be contrary to law, then such provision(s) shall be constructed in a manner to closely reflect, as much as possible, the intentions of the parties, with the other provisions remaining in full force and effect.